Wednesday, June 1, 2016

wishes

i sell 1 million on demand water heaters a year

i sell coffee on Amazon

i am building my own camera

service providers who spend time talking to me about what I want

i supply the world with the most perfected basic necessities

how to install posts

the ultimate virtual hardware collection

a complete system for documenting my life

my basket company is up and running

i host a party or two every week

truly friendly tree service

money to stay in a fine hotel for a month = $30,000

growler business
$20 for carton of 4
100% plastic free packaging - labels attached with wheat paste

having my own streaming video service

straw goods
a car service
we drive your car and analyze its condition

the perfect water heater

my company teaches people horticulture
if a person can peacefully, contentedly, and productively stay home most of the time where's the harm in that?

my company teaches people how to make completely delicious ethnic meals

my phone rings for people on my list, and ignores everyone else

my vertical garden prototype is world famous

No comments:

Post a Comment