Friday, February 19, 2016

forward

I believe there are benefits to thinking about a geometry of information.

Although I feel this is my own invention, not that I can say with any degree of confidence that it is not even a standard topic in certain places, but I cannot either trace its origins in my own thinking to any definite source.

The word "this" here refers to the idea communicated in the first sentence, which is a kind of proposition.

I must - for reasons that will eventually, or perhaps immediately, become clear - immediately begin to define this geometry. I must immediately introduce a function of this geometry: "click" this link: forward. The reader should, according to this postulate, follow that instruction immediately, which is to say, more correctly, "first", or "before clicking anything else currently on the screen".

No comments:

Post a Comment