Thursday, February 18, 2016

light

I like to make very detailed notes, using a computer, and these notes take the form of screenshots - image files, that is, images. The level of detail resides in part in the nature of any individual one of these images - they record the screen very precisely - but also in the way they follow, one upon another, sometimes recording rather small changes to the screen.

At any rate, soon I am accumulating these in great number, and I used to try to make my collections more manageable by dividing the stream of images into any number of separate groups. The approach was, frankly, disastrous. I essentially lost access to most of my images, not because they were in any way erased, but because it became so difficult to find them.

I saw the light.

back

No comments:

Post a Comment