Thursday, February 18, 2016

problem?

What I'm doing with Blogger is working very, very well for me. I enjoy the process a lot. The posting interface is (has always been) a delight. I even adore the result, that is, the resulting pages. It doesn't matter to me that the beautiful template takes up most of the page. I even like it that the scroll bar is still there. In my experience of the blog, I never touch it, and never need to, but I like things quirky. I view the half of each page that dangles below the screen, an odd collection of now irrelevant "tools", as a kind of ironic element. I'm fond of it. I'm simply delighted with this software, despite its odd fit.

So, is there a problem? Well, if there is, it isn't the odd fit, but what the oddness of the fit indicates, which is that I am not quite the target demographic.

Objections will be raised.

back

No comments:

Post a Comment