Thursday, February 18, 2016

market

Am I, I will be asked, saying that Blogger should be customized just for me?

Do you know, there is software that is targeted to people like me ... simple people who don't have the initiative to become computing experts. People will question the validity of targeting this market. It's not entirely in good taste to do so, and where is the benefit? We are just an odd, possibly insignificant collection of people on the periphery, relative to, let us say, computing.

But certain products do target us. I'll name a few: Google, Facebook, Twitter, not to mention, let us say, Amazon, or Vice.

Still, these great companies remain just slightly off target. I could be targeted more effectively. Nobody, nobody at all, quite understands me.

I'm in the unusual position of somewhat understanding myself.

back

No comments:

Post a Comment